Live Well Post Concussion
Sleep Well - Move Better - Eat Well
*** NB: The Ontario Ministry of Health has cut funding for virtual care provided by MDs with GP Psychotherapy Designation during this time of COVID***
To save programs such as these, please email the Hon.Christine Elliot, Minister of Health at email@example.com and Associate Minister of Mental health and Addictions the Hon.Michael Tibollo michael.tibolloCO@pc.ola.org voicing your concerns of mental health cut backs for virtual care on functional and accessible virtual platforms.
This course is on hold.
In this 3-week Lifestyle Medicine for those living Post Concussion we will review key techniques to refuel your concussion recovery and resiliency!
- Review how to REALLY get a good night's sleep
- Review evidence based Nutritional recommendations to improve brain function post-concussion
- Learn how to get your exercise endurance back.
- Session 1: Sleep Well
- Session 2: Move better
- Session 3: Eat Well
This module will follow the Reconnect Concussion Program
- This module is offered to the current and past participants of the Reconnect Concussion Program.
- Spring Course dates: Tuesday May 25, June 1 and June 8th, 2021 from 1- 4 pm
Course fees: TBA